Sunday 27 January 2013

Super Scary Crochet


My mum got me Super Scary Crochet by Nicki Trench for my Birthday last year. It is awesome! I really enjoyed making the ones I've done so far! The book has patterns for so many hilarious characters, from 'Walter the Werewolf' and 'Bernard Bigfoot', to 'Dr Death' and 'Natty the Batty'.

Above you can see Baby Jane and Blanche from the film 'Whatever Happened to Baby Jane'. I made these for a colleague of mine to give to someone for Christmas (I hope they liked them!). I made the characters before I'd seen the film, and now that I have seen it I understand why they both look quite deranged and why Baby Jane is holding a rat!


Next up is 'Colin the Cannibal Cockerel'. Apparently, Colin is a lovely cockerel... until there's a full moon. Finally we have Mr Pumpkin Head, a great guy to have around at Halloween.

5 comments:

  1. Those look adorable! I definitely need to work on my crochet skills :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie :-) Oh you definitely should!

      Delete
  2. I love Baby Jane's hair :) Great work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby Jane's hair was my favourite bit to crochet! It just twisted up as I was doing it

      Delete
  3. These are great Suzie! I agree about the hair it looks ace. x

    ReplyDelete