Monday 4 March 2013

February

I can't believe another month has flashed by! Although its been a little quiet here on the blog, I got up to a fair bit of making and baking during February.

Bake-wise there were mini red velvet cupcakes, american pancakes, heart shaped meringues, and some delicious vanilla macarons made using a fab recipe by Claireabellemakes. I dived in and purchased a set of double pointed needles and cable needle to attempt to recreate my 'fondant fancie' hat (more details soon). My mum and I had a very creative craft session making some of the flowers in 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet - my mum is now hooked and has since bought herself a copy of the book!

I climbed to the top of the tower of Great St. Mary's Church for a pretty awesome view of Market Square, and Mr Makes surprised me with tickets to see Everything Everything at Cambridge Junction. In summary, a pretty good month! What have you been up to lately?


From top: mini red velvet cupcakes, crochet lichen for the Botanic Gardens crochet project, pancakes, Everything Everything ticket, Cambridge market from above, knitting myself a new hat, Valentine's Day meringues, flowers, vanilla macarons.

1 comment:

  1. oooo I like your new heading. VERY smart. Your lichen is looking pretty good too. Nothing like mine at all!

    ReplyDelete